Author Topic: Nottingham Rugby Website  (Read 618 times)

Proper

• View Profile
Nottingham Rugby Website
« on: November 06, 2016, 04:45:18 PM »
Why is the NR website consistently out of date ?

Front Page: Shows a former player.
News: Nothing in the days before the Bedford game relevant to it.
Fixtures & Results: Still today shows the Leinster result and Nottingham 11th in the Championship table.
Players & Staff: Still shows the 2015/2016 squad.

The only current info I seem to be able to get is from the Forum ! 

Nottingham Rugby

• View Profile
Re: Nottingham Rugby Website
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 12:21:31 PM »
Hi Proper

Just to confirm that we are aware of the issues currently affecting the website and are working to resolve them as soon as possible.

The website is actually updated on an almost daily basis, however it is not automatically refreshing as it should, leaving some users with the impression that it has not been updated recently. Please look into you browser or computer/device settings to check how to manually refresh a webpage.

In the meantime, please be aware that links to all our latest website news items can be found on our Facebook and Twitter pages.

Proper

• View Profile
Re: Nottingham Rugby Website
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 04:14:19 PM »
Thanks for the information re. our website updates.. Yes refreshing worked OK. After the Ealing game I checked our new fly half via BBC Sports Results, found him to be Mitch Lam and found about him through his name on a website. Well that's one way !

I guess an updated squad photograph is tricky right now given the number of ever changing DRs and Loanees and getting all together.

Finally the Ealing match report both on our website and in the Rugby Paper refers to us as 'Notts'. Surely as for Nottingham Forest not being Notts Forest we should not be named Notts !