Author Topic: Club website  (Read 763 times)

Nottinghamrugbymad

• View Profile
Club website
« on: January 24, 2017, 03:24:44 PM »
I hate that bloody website. Can anyone tell me how to show all our results please?
I wanted to look back and see what our result was against London Welsh to see how their results being annulled would affect us.
Terribly sad about LW.
If only Nottingham was in Wales it would be perfect

Nottinghamrugbymad

• View Profile
Re: Club website
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 03:36:02 PM »
Good god, I don't look at the club website often but having just spent 10 minutes on it I have to say I am astonished!
It has two ex players on the front page, is about as user friendly as an angry rottweiler and is still showing last seasons squad and head coach!
Bloody hell, that is awful!!!
Given that a website is the first place anyone looks for information about a business it is stunning that it is so poor.
Rant over, but really, bloody hell!

maire23

• Green and white- the best colours!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 03:38:01 PM »
We'll lose one bonus point, LW beat us 26-20 at ODP in early December. I had to go on the LW Twitter feed to find that, it's not even on the results section of the website!!
Maire 😊
Proud to be Irish 💚
Nottingham agus Éire rugby- an meascán is fearr ! Fáilte leaids Éireannacha .

Nottinghamrugbymad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 04:04:26 PM »
Thanks Maire I wonder who else will lose points, it may have some effect on the table elsewhere too.

maire23

• Green and white- the best colours!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 04:22:16 PM »
You're welcome. The RFU English rugby website has an updated table- http://www.englandrugby.com/fixtures-and-results/competitions/greene-king-ipa-championship/#/table
Maire 😊
Proud to be Irish 💚
Nottingham agus Éire rugby- an meascán is fearr ! Fáilte leaids Éireannacha .

beak

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 05:37:01 PM »
Although I am not a fan of the website the coaching staff page seems up to date. Maybe teaching you to suck eggs but I have to refresh my browswer each time I go on for it to update. The old players definitely need removing though and it needs to be more user friendly.

Nottingham Rugby

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 09:03:30 PM »
Just to confirm that we are aware of the issues currently affecting the website and are working to resolve them as soon as we can.

In the meantime, please be aware that links to all our latest website news items can also be found on our Facebook and Twitter pages.

Shush

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 10:42:04 PM »
We'll lose one bonus point, LW beat us 26-20 at ODP in early December. I had to go on the LW Twitter feed to find that, it's not even on the results section of the website!!

We actually lose 2 bonus points!

Nottinghamrugbymad

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 09:14:10 AM »
Ah, thanks Beak, I was looking at the full team photo which shows the 2015/2016 team and coaches, not the individual ones.
I think it is a little rich for the club to post about knowing there are problems with the website in January, more than half way through the season!
But I suspect we are now stuck with it. Hopefully it will be updated for the 2017/2018 season?
Not to end on a sour note, thank you club for the excellent terraces, they have transformed the viewing experience.